"Use KO Filler To Enlarge Hole:"

Just so happends you do not have 3/4" dragout readily accessible, but you do have a 3/4" hole saw and you need to enlarge this 1/2" hole to 3/4". Take a 1/2" KO filler and bend over the tabs. Then you can make a pilot hole in the KO filler and the hole saw want jump around.

If you have any Tricks of the Trade you would like to add or if you have any comments please feel free to Email E.T.E..

Tricks of the trade
Back to Main Page

2007, Electricians Toolbox Etc...

Design by TC