"Enlarging holes with a hole saw:"

From:  coldbrews64@aol.com


 If you need to enlarge a hole in wood or a panel (if no KO set is available) find a piece of scrap wood, at least 3/4" thick. Using the appropriate size hole saw cut your hole in the scrap piece of wood, then place that piece of wood over your smaller hole. Either clamp it down or hold it down tightly and drill away. The scrap piece of wood will keep your hole saw from running away.




If you have any Tricks of the Trade you would like to add or if you have any comments please feel free to Email E.T.E..

Tricks of the trade
Back to Main Page

2007, Electricians Toolbox Etc...

Design by TC